The inaugural meeting of the Academy of Reflection will be held on Sunday, January 27th from 2PM-4PM in the Main Auditorium of the Guthrie Scottish Rite Temple.
The agenda for this meeting is as follows:
- Charter Presentation
- Inaugural Address by the Charter Superintendent
- Induction Ceremony for Charter Members
- Business Meeting (Bylaws Ratification)
Attendance is open to all Scottish Rite Masons of at least the 14th degree, and all charter members are requested to attend. The induction ceremony formally receives new applicants as full members of the Academy of Reflection.
This ceremony may be witnessed by all Scottish Rite Masons of at least the 14th degree in attendance, however, only inducted members of the Academy of Reflection may:
- Access the curricula of the AoR
- Actively participate in the business of the AoR
- Participate in the social media and social gatherings of the AoR
- Wear the AoR badge at Masonic functions
Scottish Rite caps should be worn to this event.